We, the devotees to Our Lady of Perpetual Help, envision the need to carry-out the Blessed Mother’s role in the Church, making her virtues and examples known and be a living witnesses and instruments of Christ’s love and saving mission.
- We shall accomplish our vision through our prayers and devotion to our Lady;
- Working out our personal sanctification and be a role model in our community. One should have knowledge of self, the Blessed Mother and Jesus Christ (we cannot give what we don’t have).
- Promoting and spreading a true and sincere devotion to our Blessed Mother, through the Wednesday Novena, Saturday Rosary Devotion, Cenacles (Youth, Family, Religious/Priests as a consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus), and pilgrimages.
- We foster love of service to our Church and our neighbor by prayers and actions.
- Have an active participation in the support of our Church by sharing our talents, time and resources as volunteers, lector, ministers, novena leaders, ushers, choir singers, musicians, etc.
- By doing acts of mercy to the needy (poor, sick and hungry);
- We forge among us a Christian community by evangelization;
- Through the cenacles of prayers with the youth, family and others
- Through our good examples (good works and simple ways)
- We keep up with our rich Catholic heritage with its idealization of family and moral values.